Children are encouraged to eat healthily in our school. We distribute fruit to the children Monday-Thursday and bottled water on Friday.
A healthy lunch box could include:
- A sandwich
- A piece of fruit
- A portion of raw vegetables e.g. carrot sticks
- A drink e.g. water or juice.
For a cleaner, greener environment, we encourage children to:
- Reuse their bottles
- Use a lunchbox instead of tinfoil or plastic
- Bring home their rubbish
- Recycle as much as they can
- Put fruit peel in the compost bin.
Students recognize this when exposed to work done by experts at the essay online forefront of their field